Submersible pumps are the best solution for draining water. Whether it is a flooded area your dealing with such as a basement or draining a septic tank. Covelec offer an all-encompassing service from submersible pump removal, repair and installation.
Our pump specialists have a wealth of knowledge and experience with all the leading brands of submersible pumps including;
How does a submersible pump work?
Types of submersible pumps:
Submersible Pump Repair
Whether it be regular servicing or pump repairs, spare parts to service contracts, at Covelec we offer a complete solution for your submersible pump. Our 24/7 Pump Breakdown Service also ensures minimum down time.
Our Pump Repair Service includes;
- Free collection & delivery
- Full inspection and quotation before the repair takes place
- Team of highly skilled engineers who are able to carry out on-site repairs if needed
- Electrical & mechanical testing on all pumps prior to return
- 24/7 call out service & support
Our team are qualified Confined Space Accredited along with a fully equipped mechanical and electrical workshop and machine shop, we are able to undertake all of the pump and motor repairs in-house.